Tuesday, March 30, 2010

IPP: Accepted (aka: The Future of this Blog)

In the Creative Communications program, the Independent Professional Project (IPP) is a year-long project done during the second year. In November, I had an epiphany of sorts, and decided that I just had to watch 200 films for my IPP. After all, film is a huge passion of mine, and I've always wanted a reason to watch a huge amount of movies. This way, I won't be able to say "oh, I've been wanting to see it, I'll add it to the list of movies to watch one day."

I've decided to blog about my experience watching 200 films in roughly 8 months. That comes out to about a movie a day. Pretty intense, huh? I'll be reviewing the movies, talking about how this project affects my life, and tell stories about how I became the film fan I am today.

I'm really looking forward to doing this project, and would like to thank my current readers for their support. When I begin this project, I'd also like to ask that you send my blog link to anyone you think would be interested in this project. Spread the word! And if you would like to have any control over the films I watch, comment with a recommendation or two. I am beginning to compile the list of films I will be watching, so I would love to get as many recommendations as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment